Pages

Ad

Thursday 21 November 2013

Dark Angels Masquerade Of Shadows


My name in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows game is Kate Evans, and I want to tell you my story. I'm twenty four years old, and until recently, I was just another ordinary woman... I'm an orphan: I never knew my father, and my mother died when I was a small girl. For years after her death, I saw her being killed every night in my dreams. Finally, at the urging of friends, I sought the help of a psychologist. And that is where the story I want to tell you begins...

Features:
Gorgeous Graphics
Switch Window/FullScreen Mode
For Any Aged Player

Game System Requirements:
* OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
* CPU: Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or Higher
* Memory: 256 MB

Size: 821MB
 

Download

Putlocker Link

billionupload Link

filefactory Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Ad